Bunneh

Welcome to the clan site of Bunneh, a MKW clan, we are recruiting skilled individuals.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Chrono Trigger

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lelouch
Geass Demon King
Geass Demon King

Character sheet
HP:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Chrono Trigger   Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:15 pm

Here you can share what you think about this game and if you need help with it.

me: I think this is the best SNES game right next to Breath of Fire 2. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryudo Dragoon
Fierce Deity Link
Fierce Deity Link

Character sheet
HP:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Chrono Trigger   Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:50 pm

DS version is fun.
And BoF3>BoF2.
I've played 1,2,3,4, and dragon quarter, 3 is best. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bunneh.darkbb.com
Lelouch
Geass Demon King
Geass Demon King

Character sheet
HP:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Chrono Trigger   Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:27 pm

Ryudo Dragoon wrote:
DS version is fun.
And BoF3>BoF2.
I've played 1,2,3,4, and dragon quarter, 3 is best. Razz
SNES > DS
Leave that to the BoF series(especially your lies) this is Chrono Trigger.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lockstar
/-\ cl /\/\ ! |\|
/-\ cl /\/\ ! |\|

PostSubject: Re: Chrono Trigger   Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:26 pm

Never heard of it sorry.... whats it about?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryudo Dragoon
Fierce Deity Link
Fierce Deity Link

Character sheet
HP:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Chrono Trigger   Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:51 pm

It's about an epic story.
Back to top Go down
Lockstar
/-\ cl /\/\ ! |\|
/-\ cl /\/\ ! |\|

PostSubject: Re: Chrono Trigger   Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:55 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryudo Dragoon
Fierce Deity Link
Fierce Deity Link

Character sheet
HP:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Chrono Trigger   Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:55 pm

Dammit, I've been fighting the Son of Sun for the past hour(Hell yeah Marle!) and come home to find out it was useless. ._.
Back to top Go down
Lelouch
Geass Demon King
Geass Demon King

Character sheet
HP:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Chrono Trigger   Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:58 pm

Ryudo Dragoon wrote:
Dammit, I've been fighting the Son of Sun for the past hour(Hell yeah Marle!) and come home to find out it was useless. ._.

It's not useless! (you got a moon stone thing right?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryudo Dragoon
Fierce Deity Link
Fierce Deity Link

Character sheet
HP:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Chrono Trigger   Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:02 pm

Lelouch wrote:
Ryudo Dragoon wrote:

Yes but I only used Frog Squash and Dino Tail which don't hurt the Son of Sun it's self... I read I need to specifically hit the flame that shares his HP.
Back to top Go down
Lelouch
Geass Demon King
Geass Demon King

Character sheet
HP:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Chrono Trigger   Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:07 pm

Ryudo Dragoon wrote:
Lelouch wrote:
Ryudo Dragoon wrote:

Yes but I only used Frog Squash and Dino Tail which don't hurt the Son of Sun it's self... I read I need to specifically hit the flame that shares his HP.
Dude that's easy just find it and hit it without using any MP(hit random ones and then just attack it using everyone). Make sure your defense and speed is high and also make sure to use Frog's and Marle's "double cure" move. (if you have it which is easy to get)

Best team for this battle: Crono, Frog, Marle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryudo Dragoon
Fierce Deity Link
Fierce Deity Link

Character sheet
HP:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Chrono Trigger   Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:10 pm

Lelouch wrote:
Ryudo Dragoon wrote:
Lelouch wrote:
Ryudo Dragoon wrote:

Dude that's easy just find it and hit it without using any MP(hit random ones and then just attack it using everyone). Make sure your defense and speed is high and also make sure to use Frog's and Marle's "double cure" move. (if you have it which is easy to get)

Blehh.
I just figured that out.
And Marle=unkillable beast
Frog keeps dying. ._.
He takes 216, she takes 33.
Back to top Go down
Lelouch
Geass Demon King
Geass Demon King

Character sheet
HP:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Chrono Trigger   Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:14 pm

Ryudo Dragoon wrote:
Lelouch wrote:
Ryudo Dragoon wrote:
Lelouch wrote:
Ryudo Dragoon wrote:

Blehh.
I just figured that out.
Frog keeps dying. ._.
Frog has the lowest defense and speed for most characters. Crono has speed and Marlene has defense. (mostly for magic attacks) Do you have the spell life or Double cure?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryudo Dragoon
Fierce Deity Link
Fierce Deity Link

Character sheet
HP:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Chrono Trigger   Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:19 pm

Lelouch wrote:
Ryudo Dragoon wrote:
Lelouch wrote:
Ryudo Dragoon wrote:
Lelouch wrote:
Ryudo Dragoon wrote:

Blehh.
I just figured that out.
Frog keeps dying. ._.
Frog has the lowest defense and speed for most characters. Crono has speed and Marlene has defense. (mostly for magic attacks) Do you have the spell life or Double cure?
I have all spells.
I've killed through 95 Atheian water things and have used about 40 hi ethers trying to kill this thing, I've done well over 10,000 damage, 100 damage at a time, but it wasn't actually hurting the Son of Sun.
I keep getting Frog and Ayla to low HP and using Frog Squash and Dino Tail, which wasn't right... Marle has a thing that makes her spells cost near nothing, Arise being 4MP, and Cure being 1MP and healing 700+ HP.
Back to top Go down
Lelouch
Geass Demon King
Geass Demon King

Character sheet
HP:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Chrono Trigger   Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:24 pm

Ryudo Dragoon wrote:
Lelouch wrote:
Ryudo Dragoon wrote:
Lelouch wrote:
Ryudo Dragoon wrote:
Lelouch wrote:
Ryudo Dragoon wrote:

Blehh.
I just figured that out.
Frog keeps dying. ._.
I have all spells.
I've killed through 95 Atheian water things and have used about 40 hi ethers trying to kill this thing, I've done well over 10,000 damage, 100 damage at a time, but it wasn't actually hurting the Son of Sun.
I keep getting Frog and Ayla to low HP and using Frog Squash and Dino Tail, which wasn't right... Marle has a thing that makes her spells cost near nothing, Arise being 4MP, and Cure being 1MP and healing 700+ HP.
Why don't you use Crono? His speed can make him attack a lot. Also remember to NEVER use any tech unless it heals you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryudo Dragoon
Fierce Deity Link
Fierce Deity Link

Character sheet
HP:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Chrono Trigger   Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:27 pm

Lelouch wrote:
Ryudo Dragoon wrote:
Lelouch wrote:
Ryudo Dragoon wrote:
Lelouch wrote:
Ryudo Dragoon wrote:
Lelouch wrote:
Ryudo Dragoon wrote:

Blehh.
I just figured that out.
Frog keeps dying. ._.
I have all spells.
Why don't you use Crono? His speed can make him attack a lot. Also remember to NEVER use any tech unless it heals you.
Fail memory is fail.
Remember I told you I killed him?
I try going up Death Peak but it won't let me.
And what the hell does that tree creature do anyways?
Ayla's speed rivals Crono.
Back to top Go down
Lelouch
Geass Demon King
Geass Demon King

Character sheet
HP:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Chrono Trigger   Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:33 pm

Ryudo Dragoon wrote:
Lelouch wrote:
Ryudo Dragoon wrote:
Lelouch wrote:
Ryudo Dragoon wrote:
Lelouch wrote:
Ryudo Dragoon wrote:
Lelouch wrote:
Ryudo Dragoon wrote:

Blehh.
I just figured that out.
Frog keeps dying. ._.
I have all spells.
Fail memory is fail.
Your suppose to go up it! The tree thing is simple go up deathpeak and when a blizzard hits stay behind the tree and don't move!

If you don't revive Crono the ending will be stupid! >_<
If Crono has a speed item as soon as the battle starts he goes first. Also remember about the "haste" spell.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryudo Dragoon
Fierce Deity Link
Fierce Deity Link

Character sheet
HP:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Chrono Trigger   Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:36 pm

Lelouch wrote:
Ryudo Dragoon wrote:
Lelouch wrote:
Ryudo Dragoon wrote:
Lelouch wrote:
Ryudo Dragoon wrote:
Lelouch wrote:
Ryudo Dragoon wrote:
Lelouch wrote:
Ryudo Dragoon wrote:

Blehh.
I just figured that out.
Frog keeps dying. ._.
I have all spells.
Fail memory is fail.
Your suppose to go up it! The tree thing is simple go up deathpeak and when a blizzard hits stay behind the tree and don't move!

If Crono has a speed item as soon as the battle starts he goes first. Also remember about the "haste" spell.
I spam haste. :v
I gave him Slash's Sword.
I did that and I fell through the freakin' tree. ._.
Back to top Go down
Lelouch
Geass Demon King
Geass Demon King

Character sheet
HP:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Chrono Trigger   Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:39 pm

Ryudo Dragoon wrote:
Lelouch wrote:
Ryudo Dragoon wrote:
Lelouch wrote:
Ryudo Dragoon wrote:
Lelouch wrote:
Ryudo Dragoon wrote:
Lelouch wrote:
Ryudo Dragoon wrote:
Lelouch wrote:
Ryudo Dragoon wrote:

Blehh.
I just figured that out.
Frog keeps dying. ._.
I have all spells.
Fail memory is fail.

I spam haste. :v
I gave him Slash's Sword.
I did that and I fell through the freakin' tree. ._.
Then your game must be glitchy........all I know is when a blizzard hits the tree is your friend!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryudo Dragoon
Fierce Deity Link
Fierce Deity Link

Character sheet
HP:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Chrono Trigger   Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:48 pm

I got the moon stone... now what?
I tried going to the Sun Shrine.
Back to top Go down
Lockstar
/-\ cl /\/\ ! |\|
/-\ cl /\/\ ! |\|

PostSubject: Re: Chrono Trigger   Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:02 am

hey how do u quote all that?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryudo Dragoon
Fierce Deity Link
Fierce Deity Link

Character sheet
HP:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Chrono Trigger   Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:27 pm

Hit the quote button? ._.
Back to top Go down
Lockstar
/-\ cl /\/\ ! |\|
/-\ cl /\/\ ! |\|

PostSubject: Re: Chrono Trigger   Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:50 pm

i know that....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryudo Dragoon
Fierce Deity Link
Fierce Deity Link

Character sheet
HP:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Chrono Trigger   Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:08 pm

Lockstar wrote:
i know that....
Then why ask? >_>
Back to top Go down
Lockstar
/-\ cl /\/\ ! |\|
/-\ cl /\/\ ! |\|

PostSubject: Re: Chrono Trigger   Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:52 pm

idk lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryudo Dragoon
Fierce Deity Link
Fierce Deity Link

Character sheet
HP:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Chrono Trigger   Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:56 pm

Bleh.
Stupid gun and sunglasses.
I'm a bit bored of Chrono Trigger so I'm gonna play more BoF2.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chrono Trigger   

Back to top Go down

Chrono Trigger
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bunneh :: Gaming Discussion :: Nintendo :: SNES-
Jump to: