Bunneh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bunneh

Welcome to the clan site of Bunneh, a MKW clan, we are recruiting skilled individuals.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

PC games.... PSH!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lockstar
/-\ cl /\/\ ! |\|
/-\ cl /\/\ ! |\|
Lockstar

PC games.... PSH! Empty
PostSubject: PC games.... PSH!   PC games.... PSH! EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 8:20 am

PC games are soooooo boring i dont see why they make them thats why they made the INTERNET doh lol! PC games.... PSH! 769550
Back to top Go down
Lelouch
Geass Demon King
Geass Demon King
Lelouch

Character sheet
HP:
PC games.... PSH! Left_bar_bleue100/100PC games.... PSH! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PC games.... PSH! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PC games.... PSH!   PC games.... PSH! EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 10:15 am

Lockstar wrote:
PC games are soooooo boring i dont see why they make them thats why they made the INTERNET doh lol! PC games.... PSH! 769550

Yet some of them are addicting.
World of Warcraft, Counter-strike, Starcraft etc.
Just because there's the internet doesn't mean they have it or that they play games using the internet. (Starcraft is a good game yet no internet required)
Back to top Go down
Lockstar
/-\ cl /\/\ ! |\|
/-\ cl /\/\ ! |\|
Lockstar

PC games.... PSH! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PC games.... PSH!   PC games.... PSH! EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 7:03 am

well imo i dont like them but if u do thats cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PC games.... PSH! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PC games.... PSH!   PC games.... PSH! Empty

Back to top Go down

PC games.... PSH!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bunneh :: Gaming Discussion :: PC-
Jump to: